Welcome to MGPS Services
MGPS Services are proud to be a truly Professional & Independent Medical Gas consultancy and training provider working within the UK, Ireland and many countries overseas.
|Latest Estates Facilities Alert (EFA) relating to Uncontrolled Release of Liquid Oxygen from Vacuum Insulated Evaporator (VIE) - see latest news
MGPS Services, offer Medical Gas and associated Healthcare Environment and Engineering Services working in conjunction with Experienced Healthcare Professionals
- Steve Goddard, Peter Williams, Andy Capper and John Matthewman, MGPS Services
- Geoff Dillow (Geoffrey Dillow & Associates)
- Mike Arrowsmith (Arrowsmith and Associates)
- Bill Harley (CADHAM Consultancy)
MGPS Services provide:
- Training in all aspects Medical Gas Pipeline Systems (MGPS)
- Level 4 BTEC Accredited Authoised Person Training
- BTEC Accredited Authorised Person Refresher Training
- Porter Training
- RCN Accredited Nurse Training
- Dental Air and Vacuum Systems Training (DAVs)
- Authorised Engineers (MGPS) Services to HTM 02-01;
- Authorised Persons (MGPS) for routine work on medical gas systems or MGPS project work;
- HTM Compliance Audits (MGPS) as defined in HTM 02-01;
- System Validation & Schematic Drawing preparations;
- Risk Assessments (MGPS) for aspects of medical, dental and pathology gas systems;
- Operational Policies (MGPS) developed to your requirements;
- Quality Control testing of medical, dental and pathology gas systems to European Pharmacopoeia/HTM 02-01/HTM 08-06 requirements;
- Project Management (MGPS);
- Design (MGPS) and design validation;
- Engineering testing and commissioning of medical, dental and pathology gas systems;
- MGPS CAD Service
MGPS Services are actively involved in the development and writing of medical, pathology and dental gases engineering, pharmaceutical, operational and management standards.
MGPS Services offer training at key locations throughout the UK, or your own premises, where courses can be tailored to your specific requirements. All MGPS Services Training courses are certificated and accord with HTM02-01/HTM08-06 and current best practices.
MGPS Services is Your One Stop Shop for all your Medical Gas requirements and are always happy to discuss your requirements or difficulites providing free, friendly advice and guidance.
Please email or telephone to discuss your needs.
Tel: 0845 652 4901
Fax: 0845 652 4902